Free Shipping in USA for Orders Over $20

Protein Cup - Matcha Cake

Protein Cup - Matcha Cake
Protein Cup - Matcha Cake
13 Grams Protein Per Serving. NON-GMO, Gluten-Free, Nut-Free, Vegan. Clean & Simply Made with Organic Ingredients. Just Add Water. Ready to Go Single Serve Cup.
$2.99
This option is currently sold out.
This option is currently unavailable.

13 Grams Protein Per Serving

NON-GMO, Gluten-Free, Nut-Free, Vegan

Clean & Simply Made with Organic Ingredients

Just Add Water

Ready to Go Single Serve Cup

SUGGESTED USE

Remove lid completely. Add cold water to fill line (1/4 cup) and mix well. Microwave on high for 80 seconds. Cool to taste. Enjoy!

INGREDIENTS

Organic Oat Flour, Organic Protein Blend (Hemp Hearts Protein, Pea Protein), Organic Cassava Flour, Organic Coconut Sugar, Organic Baking Powder, Organic Matcha Powder, Organic Coconut MCT Powder, Organic Vanilla, Organic Himalayan Salt.

NUTRITION FACTS

1 Serving per container; Serving size 60g
Calories 200, Total Fat 1.5g (2% DV), Saturated Fat 0g (0% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 0mg (0% DV), Sodium 240mg (10% DV), Total Carbohydrate 35g (13% DV), Dietary Fiber 3g (11% DV), Total Sugars 12g, Includes 12g Added Sugars (24% DV), Protein 13g (26% DV), Vitamin D 0mcg (0% DV), Calcium 180mg (15% DV), Iron 2.762mg (15% DV), Potassium 280mg (6% DV), Vitamin B6 (2% DV), Phosphorus (15% DV), Magnesium (15% DV). 
*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributed to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.

Your Cart

Your cart is currently empty.
Click here to continue shopping.