Beet Root Powder, Organic (US Grown)
Packed with nitrates.
Helps Blood Flow.*
Can Improve Athletic Performance.*
Helps Weight Maintenance.*
"Fact: People Love Beets." -Dwight Schrute, The Office.
If you love beets as much as Dwight, then we have your perfect product. Our Beet Root Powder has a slightly sweet, smooth taste that is packed with nutrition. Recently beet juice and nitrates have been gaining more and more attention for their ability to improve athletic performance.
Beetroot juice is packed with nitrates, which your body converts to nitric oxide, a molecule that enhances blood vessel dilation, increasing your blood flow capacity and lowering the amount of oxygen your muscles need. “You’re able to use oxygen more efficiently, so the idea is athletes have more power, are able to run faster, and are able to move more efficiently,” Barbara Lewin, R.D.
Plus it is easy to use. Just add to a smoothie or any of the MOCU drink mixes to get a super boost. Our Beet Root Powder is US grown.
Serv Size: 1 tbsp (9.6g)
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 38, Calories from Fat: 0, Total Fat: 0 (0% DV), Saturated Fat: 0g, Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium: 61mg (3%), Total Carb: 8g (3% DV), Dietary Fiber: 2g (6% DV), Sugars: 2g, Includes 0g Added Sugars, Protein: 1g, Calcium 13mg (1% DV), Iron 1mg (4% DV), Potassium 32mg (1% DV), Vitamin A 35mg (1% DV), Vitamin C 3mg (5% DV). *Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Organic Beet Root Powder (US Grown)
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.